Tactical Gaming - Where Games Rule.

Please Vote Now.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Vote Now.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Gaming Community Ever.

Gm Application for Aero 154vu310Gm Application for Aero Nv12ye10

Gm Application for Aero

Aero
    Trainee

Gm Application for Aero Empty Gm Application for Aero

Post  Aero Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:33 am

king Greetings there Very Happy ,

* Your name or internet alias; My name that I prefare to be called is , Aero
    * Your age or date of birth; I am Currently 16.
    * Your localization and/or time zone; My Time zone is GMT, I Live in London , I am mostly on-line 4+ hours a day.
    * The languages that you speak; I Speak Fluent English , and a little Basic Spanish.
    * Your field of interest within the staff: GM - Helping the game, Looking over the game making sure everything is in order.
    * Your education or diplomas (graduated high-school,college,etc); I am Still in High School/Secondary School
    * Your programming and coding skills/languages; I have Attempted HTML, PHP and Css.
    * Some of your work from items to interfaces and general GFX;I Do not design much so I do not have much to show.
    * A short description of yourself and your personality; I Love Gunz, I Own a Ps3 , I love gaming and sometimes i like doing brain teasers, I am Friendly, I do no Pre-Judge and I respect and treat other as how I would like to be treated
    * A small text telling us what you could do as a staff member: I'm Not a pro at designing but I could get small stuff done, I am On-line for 4+ hours a day atleast, I Look over the game to see if anyone's hacking , Help when someone needs help, other than that , i stay in the lobby just incase someone is in need of help .

Thank you very much for taking your time reading this application.

Aero.

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:04 am